The functions of this position are to pick, load, and pack all orders in a timely manner and to store products in the proper locations. Repackaging product into saleable quantities. Receiving and storing vendor deliveries. Delivering and pick-up product offsite locations.
- 2 years minimum produce experience, good product knowledge/identification
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, pull/push 150-200 pounds
- Standing/ Walking for long periods
- Conversational English skills – verbal and written, ability to read load sheets
- Use of manual and electric jacks and hand trucks
- Good attendance not to exceed PTO allotment
- Able to follow instructions and work efficiently at a fast pace
- Ability to work overtime when needed
- Be customer service and team-oriented, reliable and take pride in his/her work
- Excellent time management skills
- Pick, pack, load, stage, store product orders in a neat and timely manner.
- Update load sheets with correct product, code, quantity, and quality
- Assist walk-in customers with product to their vehicles
- Keep work areas clean and perform safe work practices.
- Rotate product using First In, First Out (FIFO) practices
- Receive deliveries: Confirm product, label, quantities, quality, and expiration dates
- Copy receipts of all products received then inventory and rotate product as needed
- Repackage all products as needed for various sales portions
- Secure hand-truck at the end-of-shift
- Secure and Charge pallet jacks and Stand-Up Lift.
- Charge scales at the end-of-shift
- Confirm forklift propane tanks are filled. Replace if necessary
- Secure forklifts with closed propane valve.
- Secure dock plates from dock to warehouse
- Put away and secure all keys for stand-up lift, forklift, doors, and drawers
- Keep all cell phones and listening devices in employee’s locker
- Deliver and pick-up product offsite
- Turn-in Incoming List & PO from PM to Buyers.
- Turn-in drop tags or Packing Slips or Invoices from AM to Buyers
- Follow all safety procedures when operating any equipment
- Any other responsibilities assigned by management
- Special projects as needed.
We offer a competitive wages and bonus package with a generous benefit offering that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k match and paid time off (PTO).
Applications accepted in person: Monday – Friday, 8am – 12pm