The function of the Driver is to deliver product on schedule with a high degree of customer satisfaction compliant to company and state vehicle and road regulations
- Valid California driver license, clean driving record
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, and pull/push 150-200 pounds
- Minimum of 1 year delivery experience, ideally 3 years experience
- Produce experience and knowledge
- Good English skills – verbal and written
- Use of hand truck, pallet jack, truck ramp
- Light addition and subtraction
- Check orders for accuracy.
- Properly and accurately deliver product.
- Properly record credits and returns.
- Close out vehicle.
- Report problems with vehicles.
- Maintain communication with Operations Staff
- Pull second run orders as needed.
- Any other tasks requested by management
We offer a competitive wages and bonus package with a generous benefit offering that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k match and paid time off (PTO).
Applications accepted in person: Monday – Friday, 8am – 12pm