Customer Service Representative
The function of the Customer Service Representative (CSR) is to ensure customer orders are entered and second runs are appropriately handled. The Customer Service Representative ensures that VegiWorks customers receive information regarding product and services.
- 1-2 years produce and/or food background experience.
- Able to lift 50#, pull/push 150-200 pounds
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong English skills (written and verbal).
- Basic math skills
- Good phone skills.
- Able to use hand truck and manual or electric pallet jacks.
- Able to multitask and handle busy phone lines.
- Detail oriented and patient.
- Good communication skills.
- Provide client with information about products.
- Answer phones, check fax machine, voicemail, and incoming e-mail.
- Take and enter orders into Edible
- Receive and enter orders for 2nd run.
- Preparing and faxing afternoon pre-cut order
- Double checking 2nd run log
- Relaying messages to proper Department
- Receiving afternoon deliveries, adding to inventory and updating prices as needed.
- Special projects as required.
- Expedite and load shipping orders as necessary.
- Assist will-call customers.
- Ordering items as needed.
- Working with accounting to make sure miscellaneous inventory are cleared.
We offer a competitive wages and bonus package with a generous benefit offering that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k match and paid time off (PTO).
Applications accepted in person: Monday – Friday, 8am – 12pm