Our Top Priority
VegiWorks complies with all local, state, and federal food safety standards to ensure that all orders meet HACCP, Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points, GMP’s Good Manufacturing Practices and SSOP Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures.
Our customers are our priority. The Harmonized Standard allows us to develop a commitment of excellence for each and every product that enters your door. This certification allows us to provide our customers with quality safe food, from our local suppliers, shippers, to our internal processes, and on to you. To ensure this, we have comprehensive HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) policies in place, as well as SSOP (Sanitation Standard Operating Practices) and SOPs to ensure that every step of the chain from the farm to your kitchen provides our customers the freshest and safest product possible.
Excellence. Traceability. Consistency. Quality. VegiWorks has always tried to provide good service, prompt delivery and quality products, and with this certification, we are strengthening our commitment to those goals for all of our customers.
HACCP has many advantages in protecting food safety because it:
- focuses on identifying and preventing hazards from contaminating food.
- is based on sound science.
- permits more efficient and effective government oversight, primarily because the record keeping allows investigators to see how well a firm is complying with food safety laws over a period rather than how will it is doing on any given day.
- places responsibility for ensuring food safety appropriately on the food manufacturer or distributor.
- Food handling and safety
- Product traceability
- Employee hygiene
- Employee training
- Plant maintenance
- Strict receiving procedures
- Pest control
- Recall plan
- Third party inspection by High Sierra Group